To use incense, place it in an appropriate holder and simply light the tip. Once a flame appears, gently blow out the flame so that it is left to burn slowly and bask in its earthy aroma. Some people can be sensitive to some scents or the smoke that is released, even though it is minuscule. If this happens, just place your holder on a higher shelf or you can even stub it out and use half a stick at a time.
- Contains approximately 12-15 incense sticks per pack
- Burns for 30 - 45 minutes each
- Hand-rolled in India from all-natural ingredients
- Always burn incense in a heatproof holder & never leave burning incense unattended
DID YOU KNOW?
- Satya Sai Baba roughly translated means Divine Mother and Father and represents the success in your struggle for self-realization.
- Nag Champa is one of the best-selling incenses because of its wonderful sweet and musky aroma.
- The fragrance is created from a base of sandalwood to which is added a variety of oils.
- The Nag Champa perfumes were originally manufactured in monasteries in India and Nepal.