To use incense, place it in an appropriate holder and simply light the tip. Once a flame appears, gently blow out the flame so that it is left to burn slowly and bask in its earthy aroma. Some people can be sensitive to some scents or the smoke that is released, even though it is minuscule. If this happens, just place your holder on a higher shelf or you can even stub it out and use half a stick at a time.
- Contains approximately 10-13 incense sticks per pack
- Burns for 30 - 45 minutes each
- Hand-rolled in India from all-natural ingredients
- Always burn incense in a heatproof holder & never leave burning incense unattended
DID YOU KNOW?
- Satya Sai Baba roughly translated means Divine Mother and Father and represents the success in your struggle for self-realization.
Dragon's blood is a bright red resin produced from the aromatic sap of the dracaena draco tree. Upon lighting, the smoke emits an exotic, earthy fragrance with hints of pine needle, orange peel, sandalwood, musk and amber.